So each year I have been doing a recap of the year in knitting and spinning. Obviously I am a bit slow on recapping 2014 this time around, but here it is.
– 28 projects knitted
– 17 were from stash (yarn not purchased for a specific project)
– 12 were gifts
– 2 were sweaters/cardigans
– 4 pairs of socks
– 3 hats
– 2 pairs of mittens
– 2 pairs of fingerless mittens
– 5 skeins finished in 2014
– 1 skein still on the wheel (really need to finish that)
– 1085 yards after plying
– New to me fibers tried: polwarth & alpaca
– Learned woolen/long draw spinning
– spun from punis/rolags
– spun from the fold
You can always check my Ravelry pages for more info on the projects I am working on or have finished.
All in all I would say it was a good year. I want to spin more in 2015. I think knitting was at a good level though right now I have over done it with obligation knitting and really need some selfish knitting time. It will be interesting to see what 2015 brings.
Until next time…