During 2015 there was a lot of crafting happening even if it wasn’t being blogged about. I just hit a point last year where the choice was sleep or blog. I bet you can guess which I chose. I am sorry for disappearing and not leaving a trace. For those of you that follow me on Instagram, I was posting pretty regurally there on my crafting and life happenings.
Overview of Projects
41 Total Knitting Projects
26 Baby Projects (for both my baby and others)
- 10 Hats (3 that didn’t fit my baby AT ALL because I had no idea the size of a baby’s head)
- 3 Blankets (Pop!, Log Cabin, and Baby Spud’s)
- 3 Sweaters (Prairie Fire, Snowflake, and a Baby Vertebrae)
- 3 Socks/Booties (2 pairs of socks, 1 pair of booties)
- 1 bandana cowl for Baby Spud
- 5 Pairs of socks (4 for me, 1 for a gift)
- 6 washcloths (I believe there are at least 2 more that are uncounted…)
- 2 Christmas Stockings (one for Clapton, one for Baby Spud)
- 2 Scarves
- 2 Shawls (1 longtime WIP)
- 1 Cowl
- 2 Pairs of mittens/fingerless mitts
- 2 Adult Hats
- 1 Stuffed Monkey
There was a tiny bit of spinning, but I’m not even sure what it was. I think it was plying something I spun in 2014. So the wheel has set abandoned for nearly a year. Hoping that will change here in the coming months. I’ve been inspired by a lot of projects I’ve seen on Instagram and Ravelry.
I didn’t really have any goals set for 2015. I think the main thing on my mind was bringing my kiddo into the world safely (that’s a post for another day). So overall I feel the year was still a great one. I knit a good portion of projects from stash, and only added in what was needed.
I ended the year with 6 projects carried over as WIPs. A scarf, socks, an advent calendar, a shawl, a sweater, and a pair of colorwork mitts.
Looking forward to things in 2016!