A few weeks ago I posted the progress on my Christmas Stocking. I had just made it through putting my name on it.
I wasn’t entirely happy with it. The name wasn’t centered (it was off one stitch) and that “N” was annoying me for some reason. It sat for the last two weeks until I formulated a plan. I then ripped it back and started over. Last night I managed to get through the name and was happy with my fix.
I have about 8 -10 more rows and I will be on the heel. Hoping to get this finished before Thanksgiving!
Until next time…
3 thoughts on “Take 2 – Christmas Stocking”
I like it in purple! That’s one I haven’t tried before.
I like your fix and the pattern for your stocks. Very pretty!
I like this fix. It looks more centered and readable.