I got awarded the Versatile Blogger award by a blog I just started following a few weeks ago! This came as a real shock to me. I don’t consider myself that Versatile I guess.
So here is the gist of this award:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
I checked on the Versatile Blogger Web site and here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So without further ado, Thank you CaityRosey for nominating me!!!
Now to list 15 blogs that I have been loving lately (in no particular order mind you) and you are all nominated for the Award too!:
- The Bored Knitter – She has me wanting to knit a stripe study shawl sometime in the future!
- She Makes Hats – She is working her way to 10,000 hats donated to charity over her lifetime!
- College Knitting – Love the weekly blog reviews each Friday!
- Barknknit – She just got back into blogging after a hiatus! Love reading her posts and seeing her photos!
- Hilly Town Blue – One of my fave knitting blogs from across the pond!
- Knit, Click, Stir – I have gotten several tasty recipes from her blog!
- Small Things – Literally just found this adorable blog this week!
- Climb and Punishment – This blog inspires me quite a bit on my climbing adventures!
- The Purl Bee – Blog of a shop in NYC! Love the ideas for different crafts on here!
- KnitSpot – I just love the photos in her posts!
- Smitten Kitchen – tasty foods here
- The Pioneer Woman – Just love her food. I have used many a recipe off her site!
- ElephantJuice Knits – Love the knitting photos!
- PixelKnits Ponderings – I have really been enjoying the knitting on this one lately.
- Tami’s Amis – This blog got me started on the WIP and FO days!
According to the list above I’m now supposed to tell the world 7 things about me.
- Knitting is very relaxing to me. It keeps my brain active and my mind sharp.
- Rock climbing was not something I expected to get into in Nebraska of all places.
- I love cooking.
- I don’t like to feel left out of things.
- I like peanut butter and pineapple shakes.
- Ozzy is one of my favorite musical artists.
- Bush is a close 2nd.