Well I finished the hat! It came out alright. The only thing I’m not pleased bout is the ribbed edging, it just doesn’t seen very tight. I think I knit it too loose. Next time I might try size 5 needles instead of size 6 for that part. Here’s the photos!
On another note, I frogged C’s socks. Yup. I’d been thinking about it for a few days now. I just didn’t like how they were turning out. I’m ditching the Toe-Up and going with Top Down 2 at a Time. I even picked up a new book for the occasion. 2-at-a-time Socks By Melissa Morgan-Oakes (rav link). It has really good pictures and some awesome patterns. I’m not sure which pattern I’m going to do yet, but I will decide that soon. Right now I need to get back to winding this frogged yarn!